Announcing the Master’s Program in Economics
The School of Social Sciences, part of IFMR University, invites applications from highly motivated individuals for the M.A in Economics course to be commenced in July 2017.
The course is designed to prepare a new generation of global leaders with the skills to address increasingly complex challenges. A salient feature of this course is “Experential Learning” – an aspect that integrates the best of theoretical instruction and practical experience from live projects. Students’ learning and research experience would be vastly enriched by strong synergies that exist with numerous research centres that operate under the IFMR umbrella.
The components of the program include:
- Internship programs that are managed through partnerships;
- Student research for outstanding students opportunity to do cutting-edge research with faculty or researchers from centre;
- Coordination of a cross-centre experiential learning infrastructure for supporting experiential learning activities delivered in academic and non-academic units across centres;
- Capstone project students complete a team-based project for an actual client with a faculty member’s guidance. Students apply their technical, analytical, teamwork, communication, and management skills in a real world project setting.
- Any undergraduate candidate with Maths in +2 and a minimum 50% pass marks is eligible to apply.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply to IFMR only by visiting forms.ifmr.ac.in, once the admissions window is open, and making necessary payment. Post this step, candidates can fill in the application form to be submitted online.
For further queries / information regarding admissions, please get in touch with:
Institute for Financial Management and Research
5655, Central Express Way, Sector-24, Sri City
Chengambakkam Village, Chittoor – 517541, Andhra Pradesh