IFMR Signs MoU With Deakin University
IFMR Signs MoU With Deakin University, Australia
Institute for Financial Management and Research (IFMR), India and Deakin University, Australia signed a MoU on April 11, 2017 to work on academic collaboration in various areas ranging from research to exchange programmes.
The Memorandum of Understanding was signed by Prof P K Biswas, Director, IFMR, India and Prof Gary Smith, Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Global Engagement), Deakin University, Australia.
Some of the anticipated activities under the MoU include:
- Collaborative basic and applied research in the area of business
- Joint PhD supervision and Joint PhD programs in the area of business
- Visiting Research Student Programs
- Joint publications and other activities that further enhance the mutual interests of both the institutions.
- Soon IFMR and Deakin University shall develop a framework for working together in these anticipated areas.