Programs offered: M.A (Economics) and M.A (Development Studies)
Design: Total duration of the program: 2 years.
- Term or semester structure: 4 Semester of 5 months each.
- Summer Internship at the end of first year.
- Dissertation: Optional
- Stage 1: Successful completion of all credit requirements for year I
- Stage 2: Satisfactory performance in the Summer Internship
- Stage 3: Fulfilling credit requirement for year 2
Evaluation will be based on relative grading system.
Degree Award Requirements:
Degree reward is subject to completion of all the milestones and securing a minimum GPA of 2.0