Position: General Manager – Finance
Location: Sri City
Provide leadership for all aspects of the finance function for the IFMR University
- Business Control with high quality and efficiency.
- Comprehensive Statutory compliances management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Revenue Recognition, Fixed Asset Management, Fees Accounting, payroll
- Preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and reporting variances.
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements.
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Coordinate funds management with the Corporate team.
- Manage commercial and risk assessment of agreements.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- CA (Chartered Accountant) with 12 and above years of experience with majority of experience in accounting finance operations.
- Excellent accounting software user with excellent Excel skills
- Good interpersonal and team management skills.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Ability to deal with regulatory authorities and senior management
- Ability to work independently in unstructured situations with minimal supervision, while demonstrating initiative and good judgment
Send in your updated CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org