Position: System / Network Administrator
Experience: 8 years relevant experience
- Manage the entire Information and Communication Technology infrastructure (inclusive of all computer hardware, system software, application software, computer network, peripheral devices, communication equipment etc.) for IFMR.
- Manage IFMR website and ensure that the content and design are updated regularly.
- Efficiently host and run web applications; Manage the existing Educational ERP solution; Implement and manage additional modules as and when required.
- Devise policies and control procedures for acceptable IT / Network usage and enforce the same.
- Devise and document plans for Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity and provide support when needed
- Recommend appropriate technology options for IFMR and champion all new Information Technology and Information Systems initiatives.
- Lead a team of IT support staff and ensure that the IT team works in a coordinated manner to
- Provide prompt and effective IT support to all stakeholders of IFMR (including installations, configurations, troubleshooting etc.)
- Provide a reliable and secure IT environment at IFMR
- Extend hassle free network connectivity within IFMR campus; monitor networks; maintain detailed network logs; secure the network; manage the firewall; perform routine data backups etc.
- Manage all IT assets; coordinate with vendors; coordinate new purchases; renew licenses; monitor contracts etc.
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Management and Performance Tuning
- Bandwidth Management
- Website Design and Management
- Building and Managing Application Software
- IT Governance , IT Security and Network Security
- Knowledge of Imaging and Virtualization
- Vendor Management
- Leadership Capabilities
- Excellent Communication
Send in your updated CV @ firstname.lastname@example.org