Position: Academic Program Manager- 2 positions
Experience: 10 Plus years with MBA
- Program planning, Timetabling and Documentation.
- Oversee arrangements for and production of induction and related materials.
- Co-ordinate teaching on the Programmes and produce timetables for the Full-Time and scheduling of modules for Executive and the Global programmes.
- Liaise with programme and travel teams, members of faculty and support course providers with regard to teaching on the Academic programmes.
- Draft, produce and publish in a timely manner programme materials and ensure easy access to high quality on-line materials
- Ensure compliance with the University’s postgraduate assessment regulations
- Oversee the setting of coursework and examination papers and marking procedures.
- Oversee examination arrangements, including the production of examination timetables and the practical arrangements (room booking, invigilation etc.)
- Raise issues of student progress with the appropriate programme director.
- Prepare for, and ensure the smooth running of, examination boards, including agendas, minutes, mark sheets and supporting documentation
- Provide ad-hoc support and assistance when required, e.g. conducting interviews
- Ensure good working relationships, close understanding and mutual support between the admissions and Program teams
- Liaise with the central and faculty finance teams in relation to procurement (preparation of simple Purchase Order requests etc.)
- Ensure best value for money in relation to Program expenditure
- Maintain a good understanding of current finance practice and a thorough knowledge of University and School financial policies and procedures, advising colleagues accordingly in liaison with the faculty finance team
- Provide the faculty finance team with programme related knowledge and information to aid budget setting and monitoring (e.g. transfer schedules)
- Assess, review and advise Program Director of Programmes of resource needs
- Assist the Director of Programmes in the preparation of business cases for additional resource requests
- Ensure good working relationships, close understanding and mutual support between the finance and Program teams.
Overall responsibility for program management including Convocation and Graduation ceremonies.
- Socially adept and excellent marketing, liaising and time management.
- Strong communication and IT fluency
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to develop relationship with multiple stakeholders like Faculty, Students and Management teams to ensure smooth functioning of Programs.
- Ability to retain and remain flexible and adaptable to sudden changes without losing sight of the Program timelines or getting flustered.
Send in your updated CV @ email@example.com