- Graduates from a full time degree course, but NOT Part time/ correspondence/ distance mode/ online mode in any discipline with consistent academic record; Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applicants should have been born on/after 1st January 1992 and on/before 31st December 2000.
- Work experience is NOT mandatory, but those with work experience should have less than or equal to 3 years of experience as of 1st December 2018.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT 2018 / XAT 2019/ CMAT 2019/ GMAT & GRE (taken on / after 1st January 2016).
- The cut off and weights are not the same for all the entrance exams – so your performance in all the entrance exams you have taken will be evaluated against the respective cut off and only your best performance will be considered.
- While CAT/XAT/CMAT percentiles or GRE/GMAT scores are an important component of the admission process, these are not the sole criteria for admission.
- The admission committee will consider the applicant’s past academic performance, and performance in Personal Interview.
- The admissions committee will be shortlisting applicants for the selection process, taking into consideration, the applicant’s past academic performance, entrance test scores, and a passion for excellence demonstrated even in non-academic endeavor such as, but not limited to, sports (represented country, state or district/ University/ College/ School), Debate, Drama, Moot Court, NCC (but not NSS) volunteering, activism etc.(of a corresponding level);
- Those with track record in these areas would get a relaxation with regard to cut off scores, provided they are otherwise eligible, and capable;
- However, there is no exemption from the requirement of a valid score in, at least one of CAT/XAT/CMAT/ GRE/GMAT regardless of any achievements.
For further queries / information, please get in touch with:
|Mr C Sivakumar||80723 14671|
|Mr G Ravi Shankar||93850 21777|
Institute for Financial Management and Research
5655, Central Express Way, Sector-24, Sri City
Chengambakkam Village, Chittoor – 517646, Andhra Pradesh