To provide top-quality management education that prepares students to be ethically grounded, to be highly skilled in integrated reasoning and to be effective leaders of enterprises.
- To provide our students with a vibrant intellectual foundation of theory, knowledge, skills and perspectives, enriched by a unique interwoven approach, that enhances their managerial and leadership effectiveness in an emerging digitally connected global market.
- To prepare students in integrated reasoning so that they are the preferred choice of the employers and become successful leaders of enterprises—existing ones and the ones they create
- To inculcate in students the habits of mind—critical, abstractive, analytical, quantitative, integrative and ethical—needed to navigate accelerating change, and the increasing complexity of interdependence in business and society to meet the competing demands of diverse stakeholders and thrive as professionals
- To foster an intellectual environment that helps students learn how to learn, explore their curiosity through action based learning, acquire a spirit of inquiry and hone their capacity for independent thought and beliefs
- To infuse students with a sense of stewardship—not just of enterprises, but also—of the human, financial, material, and natural resources that must be sustained for posterity
- Extraordinarily high standards of ethics, rigour and meritocracy in academia
- Commitment to fostering a culture and attitude of life-long learning
- Co-created, co-taught courses
- Group projects and a culture promoting collaborative problem-solving
- Culture of innovation during the course of study and beyond, focused on problem-solving
- Focus on practical approaches to managerial challenges
- Fostering ability to translate ideas into action and ability to learn from experience for broader managerial application