Certificate Course in Supply Chain Management Course Plan
|Course Duration||30 hours|
|Venue||IFMR Graduate School of Business, 196, TTK Road, PG Gardens, Alwarpet, Chennai|
- To develop an understanding of key drivers of supply chain performance and their relationship with corporate strategy and other functions
- To impart analytical, modeling and problem solving skills necessary to develop solutions for variety of supply chain problems in organizations.
- To understand the global best practices in supply chain and also the role of IT in SCM.
- Strategic framework for Supply Chain: Objective of supply chain, Decision phases of supply chain, Supply chain strategies and strategic fit, Supply chain drivers and Metrics, Customer value through SCM, Efficient Vs responsive supply chains. Case studies (2 Sessions)
- Demand and Supply planning: Demand forecasting in a supply chain, Forecasting models, Aggregate planning models, Demand planning, Supply planning, managing predictable variability. (3 sessions)
- Network Design: Designing distribution networks, Facility network design and demand/capacity allocation, Network design models, Network design in uncertain environment, Suppliers networks Transportation networks-Design and implementation, Modes of transportation, Routing and scheduling (5 sessions)
- Inventory management: EOQ and EBQ models, Cycle inventory concept, Discount models, Newsvendor problem, Safety inventory models, Inventory aggregation, Risk pooling, Postponement strategies, Measures of product availability (4 sessions)
- Procurement and Sourcing: Role of sourcing, framework for make or buy decisions, Role of supplier’s network, e-procurement, B2B exchanges, Reverse auctions and negotiations, Global sourcing (2 sessions)
- Strategic alliances and supply chain coordination: Bullwhip effect, Bear game, Managerial levers to achieve coordination, VMI, CPFR, Supply chain relationships (2 sessions)
- IT and Supply chain management: SCM software, ERP and its role, e-Logistics, Internet enabled supply chain, RFID and its role. PLC, PDM and CPC (2 sessions)
- Recent trends in SCM: Global supply chain, Risk factors in global SCM, Design for logistics, Reverse supply chain, Pricing and Revenue management in supply chain, SCM Performance measures, SCM practices in India. (2 sessions)
- 20,000/- + 18% GST
- Early Bird Discount of 10% for 1st few participants, so hurry and register now!
- To Know more / register – Mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call @ 9500055698