IFMR GSB Krea University’s refund policy conforms to the norms set by UGC. The table below details the same:
|S. No.||Percentage of refund of fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received by IFMR GSB||Withdrawal request to be received on or before|
|1||100%||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission||June 03, 2019|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally- notified last date of admission||June 04 – June 16, 2019|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission||June 17 – July 01, 2019|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission||July 02 – July 16, 2019|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally- notified last date of admission||July 17, 2019|
- Notified last date of admission is June 17, 2019.
- An amount of INR 1,000/- will be deducted towards processing charges before making any refund.
- The one-time Deposit of INR 50,000/- will be refunded at the time of graduation from IFMR GSB or withdrawal of admission, subject to recoveries, if any, pending from the student.
- Applicants in category S No. 3, 4 & 5: Living expenses will be refunded on a pro-rata basis as per current practice at IFMR GSB.
- Requests for withdrawal / refund should be made to the Office of Admissions by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org giving details of applicant id. The Admissions Office will then email the prescribed Withdrawal / Refund Request Form. The applicant is required to send duly filled and signed form to Admissions Office by courier / speed post. Fee shall be refunded to the eligible student within fifteen days from the date of receiving the form.