IFMR GSB Krea University’s refund policy conforms to the norms set by UGC. The table below details the same:
|S. No.||Percentage of refund of fees||Point of time when notice of withdrawal of admission is received by IFMR GSB||Withdrawal request to be received on or before|
|1||100%||15 days or more before the formally-notified last date of admission||June 03, 2019|
|2||90%||Less than 15 days before the formally- notified last date of admission||June 04 – June 16, 2019|
|3||80%||15 days or less after the formally-notified last date of admission||June 17 – July 01, 2019|
|4||50%||30 days or less, but more than 15 days, after formally-notified last date of admission||July 02 – July 16, 2019|
|5||00%||More than 30 days after formally- notified last date of admission||July 17, 2019|
- Notified last date of admission is June 17, 2019.
- An amount of INR 1,000/- will be deducted towards processing charges before making any refund.
- The one-time Deposit of INR 50,000/- will be refunded at the time of graduation from IFMR GSB or withdrawal of admission, subject to recoveries, if any, pending from the student.
- Applicants in category S No. 3, 4 & 5: Living expenses will be refunded on a pro-rata basis based on the no. of days the student stays on campus. Amount of INR 1,20,000/- collected towards Living Expenses for 10 months will be refunded after deducting the applicable amount.
- Requests for withdrawal / refund should be made to the Office of Admissions by e-mail to email@example.com giving details of applicant id. The Admissions office will then email the prescribed Withdrawal / Refund Request Form. The applicant is required to email duly filled-in signed form along with cancelled cheque (scanned copy) to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date of receipt of the filled-in form and cancelled cheque by the Admissions office will be considered for the calculation of refundable amount. The amount shall be refunded to the eligible student within 15 days from the date of receiving the form.